Grand Opening this Weekend
Time to Play!The lights are on. The curtains are hung. The pinball machine is plugged in. Arcade Comedy Theater is ready for our grand opening THIS WEEKEND! Are you?
We recommend the following easy steps to prepare yourself for the incredible line-up of events:
1. Decide which show you want to see. Do you want to see the magic of Lee Terbosic? Or new sketches from Frankly Scarlett? Maybe you want to catch the stage debut of Player One, Act Classy, or our house band, BurgerTime? 3 stand-ups comedians!? Radios plays and variety acts?? We understand if you can't decide. Consider the magnitude of awesome involved with just attending all four shows!
2. Buy tickets! You can take your chances and step right up to the Arcade for any show and get your ticket at the door (yes, we take credit cards!). Why risk it!? Guarantee yourself a seat, and save a couple bucks, by buying online now from Brown Paper Tickets. Check out the links below!
3. Bring quarters. Thanks to our generous friends at PAPA.org, we have a beautiful, vintage pinball machine in our lobby! What better way to pass the time before a show than try and beat our high score.
4. Tell your friends. Help spread the word about our new comedy venue by forwarding this e-mail, sharing our Facebook page, tweeting about us, or checking in on FourSquare when you visit.
5. Use the bathroom. These shows are going to be very funny. Side-splittingly, gut-bustingly, bladder-testingly funny. Can't be too careful.